Sunday, June 21, 2009

A long break....Capek eh

Salam to all

I had a long break almost three weeks. First the school holiday agenda, family and friends..then a week of organising the household and work..plus the the internet at home was sick...busy all the time...Then almost a week (14-18/8/09) joined the off the road adventure group to East Java..from Surabaya..Malang...Probolinggo..Ranu Panie..Ranu Kombolo...Mt Kalimati...base of Mt Semeru...back to Ranu Panie...Mt Bromo...Panjakan..hah..then water rafting...I could not believe myself..I did all that..a life time experience..

Insyaallah beautiful pictures from the adventure will be posted soon....

Wassallam
Puziah
Just recovered from kecapekan

P/s..I would like to pay a tribute to Syeikh Dr Fathi Yakan from Lubnan the famous author of MazayaaniillintimalilIslam...Apa ertinya saya menganut agama Islam..He passed away on the 13th June 2009..I received the news thru emails while at the International airport of Juanda, Surabaya..
In the 1980s in my undergraduate days the book provided some lights in my search of Islam and obligations as a muslim..AlFathihah..May Allah grant Al-Jannah to him..

1 comment:

Win said...

Salam KP, wow panjat gunung lagi...