Friday, June 26, 2009

The East Java off the road adventure


Assalamualikum wbrt to all..

As mentioned in the previous posting, I would like to share the moments of ardous, rustic, exotic and colourful journey off the road adventure in East Java recently (14-18th June 2009) with my blogsphere's friends. I always remind myself that the journey is to truly experience the nature world of Allah's creations. These have been mentioned in Surah Ali-Imran : verse 190, In the creation of the sky and earth, and the existence of day and night, there are evidences for those who are observant; and in the As-Syams : verses 1-10, those who are always purifying themselves are indeed the receivers of good benefit..Wallahua'lam

I have to divide the journey into three or four parts since there are many unforgettable views that I want to share with you all...
The first part will be the journey from the Juanda airport, Surabaya to Malang and Probolinggo..
It was not a 'rombongan makcik Kiah membeli belah' infact not a single kain batik or pelekat I could hold of..none at all.. all about experiencing the bountiful nature of Allah. Alhamdullillah.



Masjid Cheng Ho or Masjid Cina as called by the locals ..in Indonesia not in Malaysia or Malacca..ehem good portray of the universality of Islam..The first stop ..for solat



Irfan our guide waited at the airport

Second part...

No comments: