Thursday, July 1, 2010

MT Rijanni, Lombok





Salam to all..

I started the journey reluctantly at first, because I suffered a week of heavy flu. A week before that we entertained the children by bringing them to Cherating for the weekend.

Anyhow...we left LCCT at 8.30p.m on 11th (Friday) of June 2010. Originally there were 13 members in the group, 5 withdrew due to job and family commitment. Only 8 of us continued the trip. It was planned last year. Like me, I just prayed that the trip did not clash with my oral examination.

The schedule of our trip ;
1.11th June left LCCT for Bali..Stayed over night. 9.00 a.m left for Matarram (City of Lombok) by Merpati Air. Only took 15 minutes. Then proceeded to land journey in a van to the Sembalu National Park. It took around 4 hours to arrive there. Awesome scenery with fresh veges and fruits. The strawberries were cheap and sweet. A packet of strawberries cost only RM1.90...so I ate 4 packets..
2. All the pictures showed the first part of the journey..


Enjoy the view...
Puziah

No comments: