Monday, January 25, 2010

Salam to all

"Don't be sad ye". "Lah Tah Zan ye". That was the conclusion made by my friend and me at the end of our conversion around 5 o'clock this evening. We discussed about the tribulation we faced while making our journeys on the path we chose.

After three weeks back to my original job, I broke my new year resolution. I argued again with my male counterpart. Well two different issues. I just could not pretend to be a good girl when someone provoked with "hey you are against Islamic teaching..women are not supposed to be outside...and what more driving the car by yourself".

My argument; " show me the related verses of Al-Quran, Hadith and so on ..only then I believe you..Don't talk if your argument is based on hearsay. Sorry I can't accept it"..Blah blah he continued giving the counter argument.

In another situation, I was given a task which I think unfair to me.. Again, I had to use my verbal argument to get my point across. What I really want to do is; to focus on my teaching job. Malas dah nak layan benda-benda tegang leher nie..I guess this is the asam pedas kehidupan.

Life goes on guys..
Puziah
9 Safar 1431H

4 comments:

Win said...

Salam KP...he he...I think they are just testing you to see if the `old' kak Puziah has changed or not...I guess they now know that you are still the same you...don't change ok!

Puziah Ahmad said...

Wslm CIk WIn..I think you can guess who?..Ye testing the water..?
Yang terkejut may be the new staff members..wat depa nie gini..!!!

moon said...

hahhaa... sokong kak win. don't change ok. stick to the old you. gal power.

Puziah Ahmad said...

Thank you Moon for the encouraging words...Moon depa wonn't allow gal power..believe me..the old guys are the same...