Saturday, October 3, 2009

SYAWAL AND EXAM

Salam to all

Raya and open houses

Everyone must have a hectic schedule since there are invitations for open houses besides our routine work. Alhamdulillah Syawal is a month for fostering ties and forging closed relationships with neighbours, friends and of course our relatives. As for me, I try my best to fit all the invitations in my timetable despite consraints.Especially so with the travelling from the east coast to the south within nine days. Anyway, in Muar we did not manage to complete our hari raya visits to even my closed relatives. In Kubang Kerian, Kota Bharu, the first and second hari raya were quite hectic with in-laws closed relatives' open houses and wedding invitations.

Not only that, household management was also demanding with more than 15 children under the age of 12 in my mother in-laws' house. Two packets of beehoon only lasted less than one hour..then second badge of home cooked nasi beriyani..making numerous rounds of cordial drinks. Well for the first hari raya we had nasi dagang and lontong then nasi beriyani...Luckily we had quite a number of cooks..We did take turns in the kitchen.

Then the third hari raya we left Kubang Kerian around 12.45p.m after attending two open houses. We arrived in Bukit Serampang around 10.00p.m. I retired from cooking and let my Uda Lina cooked for us. I craved for 'masak air', 'asam pedas' and soups after a higher dosage of 'lemak' food in Kelantan. In Bukit Serampang we were sort of 'lepaking' only and only visited my nephew in Segamat..On Saturday around 12.30p.m we headed back to Shah Alam and stopped over Semenyeh, visiting my Along's family.They left Bkt.Serampang on the third raya so we missed each other...Then the craving of nasi Arab came about..we detoured our journey home to Setiawangsa..to Saba' restaurant. Since in Keramat we decided to visit my Achik (brother) and arrived Shah Alam around 11.00p.m..Alhamdulilah we did not encounter any massive jam throughout the journeys..That's the story of my Raya..

Exam week

PMR is just around the corner..Amru my third son will be one of the candidates.. May Allah grant wisdom and tawakkal for him and all the candidates..I do not pressure him to get perfect A's. What is more important is the knowledge and wisdom he will gain after striving hard in the process of PMR. As for me..still doing my editing until 31/12/09 InsyaAllah..

PUZIAH
3th October 2009/14 Syawal 1430H
p/s No pictures since we snapped only 3 family photos...next time ye..

No comments: