Monday, July 28, 2008

Salam..A greeting to all

29 July 2008 /26 Rejab 1429H

Salam to all..
This is my first posting in my blog.. well they say a blog is a place to pen down thoughts, feelings, creative writting and one most important thing is to share ideas and discuss things . May be in my case to get some ideas and platform for throwing out my 'inner thinking' in completing my post graduate studies. There are reasons for this.. I have been asked many times on issues pertaining phd study.. topics ranging from choosing phd topic, methodology, literature, choices of universities and as well as other phd related issues. Well, may be the blog ..a place to share these academic things and may be other things as well. My intention is about 'sharing' the experiences.. If this step is helpful to fellow researchers and other human beings, I would be most grateful....

2 comments:

Win said...

salaam..nice picture of you and hubby...

Puziah Ahmad said...

The picture was taken in Danau Toba resort.. a very beautiful place..recommended to be visited..